A new toy ...
I needed another techie toy ... don'cha think? My long-suffering DH isn't sure why ... but hey, I REALLY needed it, and more importantly, I WANTED it ... so welcome to the new member of the family here. I am organized (overly, some would say!) in some areas of my life, but I inherited a dreadful memory from my dad, which makes the organizing bit very difficult at times. This latest purchase is one I have been considering for some time. And this morning something happened, and a little voice in my head (which I really shouldn't listen to as much as I do!) said, 'Today is the day. Go forth and purchase!' And so I did ...
Tashy had a violin lesson today ... as we are on school holidays, we have to drive to her teacher's house, about 1.2 an hour away in the middle of nowhere. I had carefully written the teacher's address down on a piece of paper, which I promptly lost, so you can imagine the panic station here just before we had to leave. Of course I found it ... just in time, and managed to get there in one piece, after stressing out about being late, and caught in traffic, and then almost getting lost ... *sigh* ...
So obviously I need to keep appointments and addresses and vital statistics with me at all times, and I need an incentive to keep these details up to date. So ... a techie toy will do it for me, lol! Everytime. I have two appointments already keyed in for this and next week, so we will see what happens when the alarm goes off. Knowing me, I will probably have lost my toy!
Scrap-free day today ... the lesson and food shopping munched up half the day, and the rest of the day I wandered around and did bits and pieces around the house. So satisfying ... and the nicest part of the day was standing out at the line, hanging out the washing this afternoon. Lovely breeze blowing, blue skies, birds in the trees next door ... beautiful spring afternoon.
I'll leave you with last Friday's purchases, that I promised to share and didn't! More next time ...
Tashy had a violin lesson today ... as we are on school holidays, we have to drive to her teacher's house, about 1.2 an hour away in the middle of nowhere. I had carefully written the teacher's address down on a piece of paper, which I promptly lost, so you can imagine the panic station here just before we had to leave. Of course I found it ... just in time, and managed to get there in one piece, after stressing out about being late, and caught in traffic, and then almost getting lost ... *sigh* ...
So obviously I need to keep appointments and addresses and vital statistics with me at all times, and I need an incentive to keep these details up to date. So ... a techie toy will do it for me, lol! Everytime. I have two appointments already keyed in for this and next week, so we will see what happens when the alarm goes off. Knowing me, I will probably have lost my toy!
Scrap-free day today ... the lesson and food shopping munched up half the day, and the rest of the day I wandered around and did bits and pieces around the house. So satisfying ... and the nicest part of the day was standing out at the line, hanging out the washing this afternoon. Lovely breeze blowing, blue skies, birds in the trees next door ... beautiful spring afternoon.
I'll leave you with last Friday's purchases, that I promised to share and didn't! More next time ...


1 Comments:
YAY you got it! WOOhooooo
EnJOY It!
Post a Comment
<< Home