Quick entry ...
[Click here to see layout and credits.]
No time to do a fancy smanchy blog entry tonight ... it's been one of those days. At work all day, then I took Tash to music tonight cos Doug wasn't well, and in the middle of all that, my cable went out anyway, so I wasn't able to do the usual work'n'surf'n'play. It's back on now, so just enough time for a quick layout and blog entry. I know my layout is super simple, but hey, you guys expect that of me, don't you, lol? This isn't a good photo, out of focus, technically wanting, but there is lots of emotion in the photo. Love the expression on the boys' faces ... they are totally enjoying the moment, and that's what I wanted to share. Hope you have had a productive day ... more next time!
No time to do a fancy smanchy blog entry tonight ... it's been one of those days. At work all day, then I took Tash to music tonight cos Doug wasn't well, and in the middle of all that, my cable went out anyway, so I wasn't able to do the usual work'n'surf'n'play. It's back on now, so just enough time for a quick layout and blog entry. I know my layout is super simple, but hey, you guys expect that of me, don't you, lol? This isn't a good photo, out of focus, technically wanting, but there is lots of emotion in the photo. Love the expression on the boys' faces ... they are totally enjoying the moment, and that's what I wanted to share. Hope you have had a productive day ... more next time!



3 Comments:
Oh Sharon- so glad you scrapped it even though it isn't the "perfect" photo- it really shows the fun and love between them. :)
Great design as always!
God bless.
Laurie G
Out of focus, where? It looks like a fabulous photo to me, and I love the composition!
Oh gosh Sharon, that photo just evokes so much emotion. You scrapped it perfectly, the focus is on that amazing shot (looks great from here - clean and crisp). Thanks for sharing, your photography is such an inspiration, thanks a million Sharon!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home