Monday, September 11, 2006

Family ...

[Click here to see layout and credits.]

FINALLY ... I've caught up with my Simply You challenges! Well, until Jess puts the next prompt up, that is! This was tricky ... who has the greatest influence on you at the moment? Hmmm ... soooo many people to scrap about ... I've been thinking about this for a while. And then it came to me ... family influences me the most, from my childhood up until today and when I found this old OLD scan from a slide, I knew that Tracy Ann's page would be a perfect fit. And besides, what a cute little muffin I was, lol! My dad looks so cool with his haircut, and my mum had an hourglass figure and was very stylish. I love looking at old photos, although I have very few. More next time ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Tryin' to catch up with your blog girl!! I swear I have'nt disappeared! Of course you know how much I love your pages and this one is just perfect! What a great thing to have a 4 generation photo!! I have 1 too...will have to get "unlazy" and scan and post! Hope school is goin' well for you!!

11:08 pm  
Blogger Audrey said...

What a totally cute layout, one of my faves from you!!!

8:10 am  
Blogger Ferrill said...

I love this layout! Great quote to go with it. Absolutely wonderful!

1:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home