Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Middle of the week ...

[Page from Poisoned Apple Album Black, by Lanne.]

Yawn! Middle of the week exhaustion ... I've been working on a PowerPoint presentation all night for school, absolutely mind-numbingly boring, so all creativity has been drained out of me (layout-wise) tonight, I am afraid. Hopefully I will be able to do some scrapping tomorrow night. I am too terrified to get out of my computer chair though, in case the ironing gets up and attacks me ... it has been severely neglected over the last couple of days. Our school term is winding down, and so am I, lol. I hope to do some serious scrapping during the holidays, so maybe I can catch up them. Not much of note to report ... DH is doing the 'lounge lizard' on the lounge watching tv, kids are snoring gently, clothes drier is humming away quietly in the laundry ... even the budgie is quiet. But hey, quiet is good ... very soothing for the soul. Catch up with you all tomorrow ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I've been enjoying your flower pictures! Gorgeous!

2:34 am  
Blogger Jodie said...

Gorgeous ohoto and LOL at your lounge lizard dh... half his luck!

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home