Friday Freebie - Becky ...

[Click here to see layout and credits. This is for the Simply You prompt ... If you could change anything about your life today, what would it be?]
It was a good Friday, a very good Friday! After the mad scramble to get everyone off to school on time in the right gear (one kid was in mufti!), it was sooooo good to sit down to French toast with syrup and a coffee and good company. Sort of starts the day off well ... then off to Ikea! I managed to escape through the door with only four purchases, so I had a lucky escape. Three of the purchases are eminently photograph-able, so I will photograph them tomorrow in natural light. DH spotted one of them as soon as he walked in the door, which is very unusual, and I caught him making subtle (and necessary) adjustments to their arrangement through the afternoon, so I am assuming that he likes them. Photos tomorrow ...
Then we dabbled in the digital world, me just cruisin' around, checking out stuff, Megan working on stuff for school. Off home then, worked on a layout, vacuumed, tidied, picked up kids, tidied some more, packed up the freebie ... oh yes, the freebie!!! It's called Becky this week, and I hope you like it. Each week I try to learn something new, perhaps something to do with making the papers better, or trying to create an element, something I am very weak in. So you are my guinea pigs, I guess, so thank you for visiting and downloading my little piece of art. Don't forget to read the TOU, and say hi too, won't you? You can download the freebie here and here. [Thank you for your interest in my freebie, but these freebie links have expired.]
Don't forget to drop me a line if you create something with this freebie ... it is always fun to see the freebie 'in action' ... more next time!


67 Comments:
Thank you Sharon... gorgeous as usual, love the colours and love the alpha!
PS... and only FOUR purchases! I am very impressed.
What a wonderful kit, Sharon - and the layout is stunning!!! Thanks!
great freebie! thanks for sharing!
hey - check your PM at SA if you wouldn't mind :)
I love this color combo.
Thank you very much.
Kathy
Gorgeous papers Sharon, love them!
And how's this for funny? I was at IKEA here today too!! Not sure how many things I bought, but it was only $30 which is a miracle for me lol... Loving some of their new stuff :)
Thank you. I really like the colors of the kit.
LOVE the colors & adore the alpha-TFS
Thanks -it looks beautiful
Ooo... this is great! Thank you so much!!!
Allison
4 things...very impressive .. I cant wait for the new mega store to open!
LOVE the new freebie.. Aren't you clever! TFS
This is a great freebie! So pretty! Thank you for sharing!
thank you this ist wonderfull!!!
thank you, favorite colors for me
Wow! This is a lovely kit... and I love the colors. Thank you.
thank you very much for the lovely kit, Sharon!!!
Thank you! Its beautiful!
nanasdinky
Gorgeous! Tfs.
Thank you - It's gorgeous!
great stuff - love the opportunity to be your guniea pig!
My gosh, this is lovely! I agree with Heather: thanks for letting us be your guinea pigs!
Thank you so much for sharing the kit. It's beautiful.
Thank you so much! I love it!
Sue
thanks Sharon! Love your freebies!
Such beautiful, soft colors. Thanks so much!
Thank you sooo much for sharing this beautiful kit with me.I sure appreciate it:)
Another gorgeous kit - thank you!
Very nice these pastel papers with the dark red one as counterpoint. Thank you very much for this nice kit! Sabine
Omigoodness! These are so fabulous! Thank you!
Thanks Sharon, so beautiful. Your work is beautiful. ~ Amy P
Beautiful, as all your freebies!
Thanks so much!
Jas
Love these colors and the soft feel of everything. That alpha is wonderful too. Thank you! :D
Thank you so much. The colours are really beautiful.
I love my fridays; it means another fabulous freebie by you! Thanks for your generosity and your designing talent,
Marlies
Love it!!!!
Thank You for sharing your beautiful work!
Holy moly... LOTS of comments on this one! Add me to the list of admirers! :) GREAT colors here and I love the "soft grunge". Super! Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you!! I love the colours you've chosen!!
Lovely! A gorgeous freebie. TFS
Lil B
What a gorgeous freebie! Thanks so much! Sure wish I had an IKEA close by...
thank you very much for this nice kit!!
This set is great. Thank you so much for sharing it. I also love ALL of your layouts and your blog. It's on my must read daily list.
Thanks again.
Thank you so much for sharing this lovely kit !!!
Many thanks for this GREAT kit!!!!
You are really spoiling us :) Love the colours in this kit.. it's gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing
Very pretty! Thank you!
So, so nice!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Simply gorgeous. Thanks
Classy! Thank you.
Gorgeous as always Sharon! Thank you!!!!!
God bless,
Laurie G
Sharon, could you get any more comments on this. WOW Girl, your freebies totally rock!!! TFS, off to scrap - yes really, lol!!!!
i LOVE the blue flower page. Thank you!
This is so lovely. I love the
colors you have used. Thank you
for being so generous.
Thank you for the freebie. I love the colors in this kit.
Thank you so much, it is a beautiful little kit, & so is the layout you have done! :-)
Thank you for this beautiful set! It's the first time I've visited your blog, and I really loved all your layouts. Bookmarking it! :)
Lisa
hello
thank you very much for it :) its so nice
greetings sarah
Sharon...thanks so much, yikes, my friend...your designs are as gorgeous and your layouts and photographs!!!!
Kathie
oops...should read "as gorgeous as your layouts and photographs"
kathie
Thank you very much, this is wonderful :)
Sharon, Thanks for the wonderful freebie... you've put together a wonderful set of papers and elements. I'm looking forward to trying them out!
Beautiful - thank you!
Thank you!!!
Thank you! Very pretty!
Thank you
Thanks so much! It's beautiful.
Liz
Stunning freebies Sharon. Thanks so much.
Post a Comment
<< Home