The WOW Factor, Layout #17 ..
[Click here to see layout and credits.]
Isn't this the cutest? Love the red on that background, the very gorgeous clear photos, the pretty flowers. This layout by MokkMokk is called 'Comfort Me!' ... you can visit her gallery here. Her cute twins feature in many of her layouts. This is definitely a WOW layout, don't you think?
Miss Grumpy! Yep! That would be me, lol! I've spent all day trying to work out how to make a simple bit of string, and I hate to say it, but PSCS2 won, and I lost. It keeps eating my brushes, no matter where or how many times I save them, when I want to use them, they are NOT THERE! So in the end, after going thru an excellent tutorial about four times, and saying MANY rude words, I gave up and made some tags and brads instead. *sigh* ... I have a lot to learn! Off to watch tv ... that will teach Photoshop!!! More next time ...
Isn't this the cutest? Love the red on that background, the very gorgeous clear photos, the pretty flowers. This layout by MokkMokk is called 'Comfort Me!' ... you can visit her gallery here. Her cute twins feature in many of her layouts. This is definitely a WOW layout, don't you think?
Miss Grumpy! Yep! That would be me, lol! I've spent all day trying to work out how to make a simple bit of string, and I hate to say it, but PSCS2 won, and I lost. It keeps eating my brushes, no matter where or how many times I save them, when I want to use them, they are NOT THERE! So in the end, after going thru an excellent tutorial about four times, and saying MANY rude words, I gave up and made some tags and brads instead. *sigh* ... I have a lot to learn! Off to watch tv ... that will teach Photoshop!!! More next time ...



4 Comments:
So it was to be string? hmmm... sorry to hear that ps won, hope you enjoyed the tv :)
OH WOW! This LO is awesome! How do you find the best layouts?! You really have a talent for this. Thanks for sharing this with us! ;)
That is a layout worthy of the wow factor! Hmmm... you saying rude words? Things MUST have been bad round there... never mind you'll figure it out and then show PSCS2 who's the boss!
ohh that layout is awesome Sharon!!
Buggar about the string [could you have just scanned some in?!]
I'm sure you'll be kicking Photoshops butt in no time!
Post a Comment
<< Home