Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday [belated] post ...

Of course, if you haven't been looking closely, you might not notice that I didn't blog yesterday, oh faithful reader ... but yes, I am sneaking this in early Friday morning and calling it Thursday. Somehow I got caught up in finishing on my project I was working on for school, and then the ironing distracted me, and then I was watching Bones, and before I knew it, the night had disappeared!

Today is gonna be fun ... a little shoppee first, then back to Megan's house to keep her company while she does some digistuff for school. Then home, a layout or two, then pick kiddies up from school ... all good. We are visiting a couple of shops crammed with housewares, furniture, etc. and we have a trusty mobile phones with cameras to help us 'remember' the inspiring stuff I know we will find.

So that's it for now ... a little rambling, a pretty flower, and a promise to return Friday with the freebie ... catch you then!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW.. you record the inspirations on your phone... Now THAT is inspired..lol

10:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, more "shoppee"... love Megan's new word! Have fun and can't wait to see some awesome photos tomorrow! :)

11:51 am  
Blogger Lisa said...

Ohhhh, how I wish I lived in a bigger town so that I could do some shopping as well. We are about an hour away from the closest center so need to plan our outings. Hope you had a blast Shopping!!!! And WOW Sharon, your photo is just GORGEOUS, as are all the others you have been posting. You should sell as stock photography, you would do very well with that!!!

Toodles, :)

12:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that purty little pink tulip :) Thanks for the company and help today...I'd be lost without ya. Looking forward to that freebie too.

5:31 pm  
Blogger Jodie said...

Loving the flowers this week Sharon!

9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home