Eyes ...
The girls on Suzy Nune's design team are playing a little fun game at the moment ... we are scraplifting each other, and the first 'victim' is Suzy, lol. Below is the layout I have scraplifted, called 'Pout!' ... Olivia is such a cutie though, pout and all!

Is it really only Tuesday, lol? I feel like the week should be coming to an end, but in reality we are not even half-way through ... I have started on my freebie for this Friday, and it is chugging along nicely. I must admit to having a little help though cos Megan sat next to me tonight, and said yes and no in the right places to the important questions I asked, and wielded a distressing brush with great style. She is a wonderful inspiration to me, and helps me to believe in myself ... everyone should have a friend AND digifriend like her! Friday's freebie is a beachy kinda kit, but the name is yet to announce itself. Sometimes it is like that, and sometimes the kit names itself before it is even started. Enough rambling, I have a basketful of clean washing waiting to be folded. More next time ...



2 Comments:
Always inspirational, Sharon! And, hey... can I lift you now? You know, kind of like a chain letter... you lift Suzy, we lift you, someone lift's us! :) Would be kinda fun!
hey babe...aw shucks thanks for the kind words but you have a great sense of colour and style without me adding my 2c worth. Friday's gonna be a good day!
Post a Comment
<< Home