Have to chuckle... I canNOT live w/o my Palm Pilot... it even "dings" at me like an alarm clock! LOVE it! And, IKEA... well, let's just say that I could LIVE in that store! :) And, yes, I have a couple of those vases and yes, I have MORE than a couple of those baskets... now the brush. Not being a kitchen girl either, when you (or Megan!) find out, LMK! LOL
I'm pretty sure they're dish scrubbers...like for taking cooked egg, etc., off a plate before putting it in the dishwasher. That's what we use ours for...but then again, ours is NOT from IKEA...
2 Comments:
Have to chuckle... I canNOT live w/o my Palm Pilot... it even "dings" at me like an alarm clock! LOVE it! And, IKEA... well, let's just say that I could LIVE in that store! :) And, yes, I have a couple of those vases and yes, I have MORE than a couple of those baskets... now the brush. Not being a kitchen girl either, when you (or Megan!) find out, LMK! LOL
I'm pretty sure they're dish scrubbers...like for taking cooked egg, etc., off a plate before putting it in the dishwasher. That's what we use ours for...but then again, ours is NOT from IKEA...
Post a Comment
<< Home