Naughty or nice?
(Layout credits - Fonts: Primer Print, Century Gothic, Futurist Fixed Width.)Hmmm … what do you all think? I guess he must be nice cos Santa’s already whispered in my ear, and told me that he was coming to visit!!! I only hope Santa remembers to bring his credit card, cos mine’s nearly full!!! Incidentally, how could you not love that face? I really should print it off and put it somewhere prominent so that when I am ready to tear my hair out over messy rooms and wet towels on the floor in my bathroom, and a trail of apple cores around the house, and an empty purse, I remember just how precious he is …
Bit of a nothing day today … little bit of housework, ironed for an hour or so, chased kids into the pool, worked on a Christmas shoot order for a friend, chatted on Messenger, visited lots of galleries, caught up on my commenting … and so the day went. Isn’t this what holidays are all about? Not much scrapping though, just this one layout of Michael, inspired by a Pulsar ad … can’t give any more credit than that, I am afraid. It was a challenge on a site somewhere, sometime. Must away … the babysitter is home, and I have to go steal some bandwidth to send my big photo order away, or Santa won’t have his portraits back in time. More next time …


3 Comments:
Just doin my blog rounds - Michael's got the most amazing smile! More great LO designing. Love the bold colours and the text work!
This is a beautiful layout of Michael. My day was very similiar to yours.
Great layout. How exciting about being on holidays! Maybe we could get together for a coffee sometime!
Post a Comment
<< Home