Splash!
(Layout credits - Messy Cream Stitching from DesignerDigitals. Paper by me. Fonts: Mostly, Stamp Act, Primer Print.)I love the exuberance and FUN of childhood! Such a simple thing, splashing in water, yet such enjoyment! Children wear their emotions on their faces, which is why you get great photos from them, when they are relaxed and unaware of what is going on around them. Elizabeth’s mum took this photo, and it was such fun to scrap. I tracked down a sanding tutorial at ScrapArtist, and tried it out on my paper, but it needs a little work. I think I need a bigger gauge sanding paper, to make bigger scratches. Might get it tomorrow and see what I can do with it … I love sanded overlays!
Things are winding down at work rapidly … it was basically just a party today, as we said good-bye to our principal of eight years. Oh, I did do the token gesture thing, and sat at my desk for a little while and catalogued a few books, but I must admit my heart wasn’t in it. I saw a weather report at Aspen earlier this week where the temperature was nearly 30’C below zero. Today we were well above 30’C … I am sure the washing was nearly dry ten minutes after I put it on the line. We made a beeline for home and air-conditioning after we had finished partying today! Music on, cold drink, computer at hand, air-conditioning, kids watching dvd in another room …. ahhhh, gotta love holidays!!! More next time …


1 Comments:
Love that paper.. what an inspired choice of colours and pattern..
Cute pic.. Elizabeth's Mum is going to love all of these!
Lochie's mum would be thrilled to recieve them all!
Post a Comment
<< Home