The Chocolate Shoppe
(Layout credits - Kit: Stroll in the Park by Sand-Gal, at The Digi Chick. Stamp from DesignerDigitals. Font: Apple Garamond.)There is a pretty new kit out by Sand-Gal called ‘Stroll in the Park’. I thought immediately of this photo of Tashy, with pretty golden light in it, that my dad took late one afternoon. I just knew the kit and photo would work together!!!
Officially on holidays now … but I’m so exhausted from all the frivolous festivities of the last few days, that all I can do is mumble quietly, ‘I’m on holidays, I’m on holidays!!!’ Enjoyed our work party/breakfast today, but it was a hot and cramped bus ride in and out of the city … sort of spoilt the atmosphere a bit. And then I had to write up a final long report, hand it in to the principal, and that was it!
Guess I should tackle the mess in my house, but hey, guess what? It will still be there tomorrow, calling softly to me! And in case you are wondering about the title of the blog, my kitchen bench looks like a chocolate shoppe, with lots of chockie from work friends today! It's a good thing I am built like a string bean, I think. There is a big storm on the way, so this will be all for today. More next time ...


3 Comments:
Okay I'll shout it for you... YOU'RE ON HOLIDAYS!!! :) hehe
LOL - That is so great about being on holidays - it would be great if we could all get together for a coffee or something now that everyone is one a break.
Love the layout!! And send some chockies in my direction if you have any trouble eating them - LOL!!!
Wooohoo and congrats on being on a good long break!!
Hope the storm isn't too bad.
(btw could always do with more chocolate around here lol !!)
Post a Comment
<< Home