Saturday, December 10, 2005

Cute as cute can be ...

(Layout credits - Shmootzy Frames 1, from ScrapArtist. Inspiration from a layout by Jen Johner called So Darn Cute. Font: P22 Garamouche, Century Gothic.)
Two little cuties featuring in today’s layouts, neither of which are mine. The kids, that is ... the layouts are mine. I don’t know why friends start cowering and hiding their children when I come visiting … I only want photos, honest, lol! To tell you the truth, and would I lie about something like this? … most people are quite happy to have me scrap their photos. The only difficult people I have come across are fellow scrappers, lol, who are busy hording photos and scrapping them frantically when they think I am not looking! It is soooooo nice to have new faces to scrap … I am beginning to feel creative again.
(Layout credits – Word art and ribbon from May 2Peas free kit. Font: Teletype.)
Quiet day today … Tashy has a harsh rasping cough, and needs to rest up. I think she is just worn out from all her hard work of the last three weeks. She has ended up with 2 distinctions and 2 credits for her four music exams this year, so we are very pleased. She only has one more performance to do for the year, a Christmas carol on the piano for a program at her grandparent’s retirement village. She has been to so many programs lately, Doug and I have taken turns in accompanying her. Hope you are all having a great weekend! More next time …

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What adorable children. You know .. if they were this quiet and cute all the time I would take one!

I have always wanted a girl.. grins

Love the travel one... very nice!
What a cutie!

Good to see you feeling energised. We are off to the botanical gardens... camera in hand.. and WILD child.

8:17 am  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Poor tashy, she has done so well with her exams, she definitely deserves a rest. As does mum I think!! ;)

9:41 am  
Blogger Jo said...

That's GREAT that Tasha did so well with her exams! I'll bet you and dh are so proud of her and she of herself:)

BEAUTIFUL lo's as always!! Sharon I've told you before if you need new faces I have a TON of photos that need scrappin'!!

As for your comment on my blog~we DO still have 2wks~and a few days~left till Christmas:D We just had a little bit of a early one here with my dad and s/mom. I've still got tons of shopping to be done or my kidz will be awfully mad at Santa:)

11:05 am  
Blogger Peta said...

firstly - love the layouts

secondly - way to go Tash!!! :)

8:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home