Hot, hot, HOT!
(Layout credits - Kit - Fairy Dust, Digital Poetry, Messy Cream Stitching, all from DesignerDigitals. Fonts: Gentury Gothic, Amaze. Inspiration - layout called Discover, by Suzy Nunes.)I love Mondays (which are to some of my happy readers actually Sunday) because lots of new stuff comes out in the stores.
Look at this bee-u-tee-ful fairy kit by Katie at DesignerDigitals. So pretty and girlie and sooo easy to work with. Whipped this layout up this afternoon, and now I’m going to go play in the ScrapArtist store, because lots of goodies arrived on the shelves today as well. Shabby Florals, for example ...
And a new Shabby Princess kit called Holiday Magic to play with … and … and … it’s a good thing that the holidays are just around the corner. I am seriously looking forward to doing some creating …It was HOT at work today, with our library thermometer above 30’Celcius before 9.00 this morning. These three months over the year end and beginning of the new school year are deadly in my workplace. The heat drains all enthusiasm and joy out of my job. We work in a library that is not air-conditioned, one of the few buildings in the school that is still a hot-box! The man who designed it came from a cold climate, and he basically built what works just like a hot house, much more effective at keeping people warm, rather than cool.
School administration looks at the building every year, shakes their head, and puts the whole concept of air-conditioning in the too hard and too expensive box … sigh!
But at 3.00 pm the bell rang, and you could see our dust trail … home to a/c, a pool, and my computer! More next time …


3 Comments:
love your lo's Sharon~course you know that by now:) UGGH...I HATE hot. Hate being in hot weather and humidity kills me~I die in the summer without air! Right now we're in the 30's here and got a little snow. I can say that after reading your post I'm GLAD to be cold for once!!
Oh you poor thing... no-one should have to work in those sorts of conditions...
btw I'm not listening when you talk about new kits, can't you see my fingers in my ears, I'm going lalalalala I can't hear you!!! rofl
Love the layout Sharon!! Today was awful - I actually spent most of the day at the mall with the girls becuase it was too hot to be outside - this is going to be a long hot summer for sure!!! I cant believe I moved to Qld just before the start of summer - LOL!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home