Friday, December 02, 2005

Life is a beach!

(Layout credits - Papers from kit called Girl Power, stitching from A Good Life, Shmootzy brushes alpha, all from ScrapArtist. Edge on page from Edge Brushes at DesignerDigitals. Font: Century Gothic.)
Well, life is like this if you live where we live, lol. Although today has been a different story … the pool is overflowing in the back yard, just up the coast 6 inches of rain fell in 2 hours and roads washed away, and it is decidedly damp underfoot and overhead. So when the weather is wet, we scrap photos of beach adventures. Elizabeth’s mum took this photo … I just made it pretty!

I puddled today. Officially I was catching up on housework, and I started off with the best of intentions, a little bit of scrapping, a little bit of housework, but somehow I ended up here for most of the day. I caught up on my commenting which was decidedly lax as I am so busy with work, I created the layout of Elizabeth above, and surfed galleries ... all in all, a satisfying day, except that the ironing pile is as high as it was this morning, and the bathrooms are still grubby! Hmmm ... finish off this blog entry and go do some 'real' work, I think.
Shabby Princess has her new kit Christmas Magic available for download ... Soft pretty christmas colours! I can hear the housework calling, so more next time ...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good evening! As I was about to finish my college project and I was tempted to see what's news on your blog....finding plenty goodies here and you sure are busy! By the way, have you received my e-mail with an attached files of pictures? I sent it out four days ago and wondered if you got them yet? I must have that christmas kit and yes, they look soft yet pastely.. *yawning* it's almost 1 in am! Hugs!

8:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh i do love the new SP kit.. *wink*

and little Elizabeth looks stunning in her blue LO...well done

12:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful LO and I love the circles one below.. I just cant figure out how you keep this up to date and work :-) oh and congrats on your two recent publications.... I didnt read the journalling.. I am pmsing and the tears would flow :-)

Tracy

1:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home