On the town!
(Layout credits - Paper from Sweet Baby paper pak, flower stamp from Sun Prints. Font: Minion Pro.)Now don’t worry, happy readers … when I say a hens' party, it was more like a couple of little chickens and a lot of old chooks. I had a great time tonight … one of my workmates (the chicken) is getting married soon, so ten of us went to see ‘In Her Shoes’ and then to a Thai restaurant for dinner, and The Coffee Club for a coffee and desert. Very tame, let me assure you, though one of our husbands rang to ask what time we wanted him to turn up as the stripper! We all behaved, and I was home two minutes before midnight.
‘In Her Shoes’ was an interesting movie … totally different from what I was expecting, which was more in the way of a typical chick flick. But I found it was much more gut-wrenching and true to life than that. Thoroughly enjoyed it … and dinner? Yum!! We should do this more often – leave our families at home and escape with a group of friends, eat, laugh, relax and play a little!
On a totally different subject … I tried my hand at a little creating today, and I can tell you that if my family depended on me to make money from my creative endeavours, we would all starve, lol! I spent all day making one piece of paper, and guess what, it still isn’t right. I would like to make a little freebie to share here on my blog … but don’t hold your breath!!! It might be a long time coming … more next time!


2 Comments:
Ah Sharon!! I'd have LOVED to read about the stripper!! Ya'll should've let him come;) Sounds like fun! I was just cryin' about never getting out for some partying myself on my blog~well maybe one day:D As for the papers~~MAKE THEM!! lol~I'm sure they're just perfect! You just let your friends be the judge~bet they'd be featured in tons of lo's:)
grins I am with Krash.. you should have invited him along.. would have scared the pants off him!
Post a Comment
<< Home