Quote unquote ...
(Layout credits - Messy Cream Stitches, Bella Floral kit, Grunge overlay from DesignerDigitals. Font: Century Gothic.)Something a little shorter today … hands up all those who, 1. actually read all Sharon’s blog yesterday, and 2. were still awake by the end of it? Hmmmm … thought so. I’ll make it shorter today, lol!
It’s been an uneventful one … finished the stocktake, and tomorrow I have to finish running reports and tidying up the office, printing certificates for our reading program, trying to look busy so that none of the other harassed staff cotton on, and ask me to do something! Baaaaaad Sharon!!!
For the first time ever, I have redeemed some of my FlyBuys points today and ordered a big LEGO Bionicle set for the boy, a collection that retails for A$140.00, according to the LEGO site I looked up . He’s a lucky boy, isn’t he? I hope it will be here for his birthday or Christmas, but I am not holding my breath!
Now, this is not a great shot, technically speaking, but the girls really wanted a picture of the dragonfly, so here it is. Have you ever tried to photograph one of these turbo-assisted little guys? They don’t sit still for anyone, for any period of time more than half a second!!!Better run, or this won’t be a short post, and I did promise that, didn’t I? And there is a nasty storm brewing in the background too, so might have to go offline for a while … *sigh* … More next time …


3 Comments:
wasnt it a fantastic storm..
looking busy is almost as hard as actually being busy.
i like your dragonfly...
bet my MIL (who is broom assisted) could beat your little turbo assisted guy!
haha - I read through yesterdays and todays to catch up - must say you made me laugh in yesterdays, no putting me to sleep there!
Hope you missed out on all the havock {sp?} of the storm - passed me by thankfully!!
Love the dragon fly photo - and the layout of course :D
I think it's a great shot, I've tried to photograph a couple of hummingbirds that frequent my house in the summer, but I've had no luck. Those things sound like jets as they pass by your head and so quick and timid.
Post a Comment
<< Home