Ahem … toot toot!
Yes, I’ve been published … in an Australian scrapbooking mag called ‘For Keeps – Creative Scrapbooking’, and I have two layouts to (gently!) toot about. Here is the cover, and here are the two layouts on pages 31 and 69.
It’s always a thrill to see your work in a mag, and this is no exception.
The ‘Goodbye Nibbles’ is sooooo sad though, I always tear up when I read it, and it happened months ago. Natasha was very attached to her budgie, and we miss Nibbles… she had a great personality.For the regular readers of this blog, you will be pleased to know that I managed to look busy ALL day! And the funny thing is that I still have work piled up around my desk that needs to be dealt with! Oh well, there is always tomorrow … *smiles* … Must go get dinner, the natives are getting restless! More next time …


8 Comments:
Ohh they have both gotten so much older since christmas 04...
So sorry to read about the budgie.
Hope that the restless natives make a fuss!
ohhh and.. i am off to buy a copy!
Congratulations Sharon - both layouts are beautiful!! I cant wait to see mine in print too! I think I might have to get a copy of this one too - I have never "known" anyone who was published before - LOL!!!
way to go hun - I was actually at inkredibles today and saw they had this - I asked if I could flip through as I thought mine was in this month's - but it wasn't LOL - anyways - I saw your page and let out a squeal hehe and yeap I brought it {check out the post on my blog with a review of it hehe}
and have to say - the Nibbles one made me laugh and cry at the same time. I would loved to have known her I'm sure she was one well loved family pet and the photo of Tash just makes my heart ach!!!
Congrats! The tears in her eyes (Nibbles layout) speaks volumes, made my eyes water.
Wonderful!!! Congrats on the puplication! And P.S. The Nibbles LO is so wonderful. It has always been one of my faves of yours, in spite of the sad subject matter.
Wooohooo isn't it a great feeling!!
And they are both totally well deserved layouts too, great work!!
(glad you survived work, only 2 more weeks to go lol....)
Congratulations! And Im sorry to hear about your daughter's pet... I remembered mine when I was kid... wonderful journaling and lo! TFS!
Post a Comment
<< Home