Thursday, September 07, 2006

Proud parent moment ...


[Click here to see layout and credits.]

If you are needing a little inspiration, the ad challenge with its cute brush freebie is a good start this week. The #1 in the layout above is the brush, well worth checking out.

The girl has finished her eistedford commitments for this term and year, and we are pleased she has done so well. I loved the colour of the grass and the pattern from the pool fence when I looked out in the back yard this afternoon, so I took her photo while hanging over the verandah balcony. I am blogging early this evening ... I am off to party! I quote from the flyer ... 'exquisite collection of lingerie, sleepwear, daywear and evening wear' ... wonder why DH is so keen for me to go? Hmmm ... more next time!

3 Comments:

Blogger lynne said...

Ok, I'm probably the only weird one that is excited that you noticed the shadows on the grass behind her and set her there on purpose, lol! There is somebody else like me, lol!

Have fun at your party!

10:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this layout... I am so scraplifting it. (Hope that's okay!) LOL

wendyzine

11:43 pm  
Blogger Kelly Byrom said...

haha, love this entry...you crack me up. hope you had fun at your party, and you know im a sucker for that gorgeous girls eyes so im always loving layouts with her.

2:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home