Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday Freebie - A Moment ...

[Click here to see layout and credits.]

It's the end of the week ... lovely relaxing Friday enjoying a 'shoppee'! This is a brandnew word my partner-in-crime accidentally made up when she was very tired, and wanting to include shopping and coffee in the same sentence! Cute, huh? It is now in our vocab, and yes, today was a good 'shoppee' day. Some yummy coffee and cake, some clothes shopping (always good), some costume bling, some lunch, some lustful yearning after expensive stuff we are only allowed to look at, on account of the rest of the families wanting to eat for the rest of the week! And then home, dinner cooked by the DH chef, a dvd, some naughty fatty junk food, and now, sending the freebie into cyberspace. Wonderful Friday indeed ... so with no further ado ... here is 'A Moment' ...

[Thank you for your interest in my freebie,
but these freebie links have expired.]

35 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute kit! Love the flower! Thanks a bunch for sharing.

10:04 pm  
Blogger Jodie said...

Shoppee I LOVE it!! Sounds like a great day Sharon!

Love the colours in this kit, love the flower... very nice, thanks

10:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love the papers! They are beautiful. Have fun on your shoppee trip and thanks for sharing!
Jas

10:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is always fun to visit your blog and admire your los. The freebie is just an added bonus!
Thank you for your inspiration

10:53 pm  
Blogger DebF said...

thankyou Sharon, very lovely

11:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you, Sharon. this looks so sweet and lovely!

11:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and that flower! Thanks so much!

11:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! What a beautiful kit.

Sue

12:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great kit - what a wonderful way to start my Friday!

12:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon -

Love your freebies and your layouts. You have great style!

Thanks.

12:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful kit. Have a great weekend!

1:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful.Thank you very much.

1:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you

2:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely as are your layouts! Thanks.

Lil B

2:48 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Sharon! Thank you!!

3:44 am  
Blogger Annette said...

Thank you very much for this cute kit!

4:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooooooooooh, Sharon... you've done it again, girl! GREAT little kit... lovely colors and I love the mounts! Thank you for always being so generous sharing your talents! Have a great weekend!

4:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow so very pretty, I cannot wait to use it, Thanks so much.

4:57 am  
Blogger lcdzines said...

Thank you! this is really great and I love the combination of colors!

5:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These colors are so pretty, I can't wait to use them. Thank you for sharing!

6:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty Sharon, love that cute little flower! Thank you.

7:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks very much, I love the colors, exactly what I've been in the mood for!

7:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colors...thank you!!

9:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely kit to share with us.. thank you so much!

10:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff, thanks for sharing!!!!

11:23 am  
Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you for sharing.:-) I love it!

12:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such pretty colors! The flower is so cute too. Thanks!

12:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrrrreeaaaaaat Kit Thank You very much!

1:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors in this kit. Thak you for sharing!

4:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are lovely, thank you

5:50 pm  
Blogger Mara said...

great kit, to use for all cases, thank you Mara

12:06 am  
Blogger Danielle Roe said...

Love the colors - and the flowe r- thank you!

4:39 am  
Blogger martiegras said...

I totally love this kit. Thank you!

2:58 am  
Blogger Ferrill said...

This is so soft and pretty. Thank you so much!

11:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so kind to share your creations... thanks once again!

1:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home