Just don't ask ...
(Layout credits - Kit - Tea Time Russian Caravan, from Tracy Ann Designs. Stitching by Shannon at SBB. Font: Century Gothic.)... about the sort of day it was! 30 kids, 30 computers not ready for the school year, impatient teachers, passwords being emailed to me 15 minutes after the class was seated at the computers, kids not on the class roll sitting at computers, passwords that didn't work, class after class after class today ... not a pretty scenario! Let's move on to the real business of life ... scrapping!
I love the above photo of Michael but didn't want to overwhelm it with a fussy layout. I've used Tracy Ann's beautiful Russian Caravan kit, and the colour was just right for the tonings of the photo. LOVE those cute little stamps. This is the kit ... look away, Lanne!
HA! Saw you peeking, Lanne! I'm gonna tell Andrew you are buying more schtuff!!! Here is a 2nd layout I've just finished, one for the year long challenge at ScrapArtist called Simply You. The prompt this week was ... Name a character in a movie, TV show, or book that you admire. So this is what I came up with ...
(Layout credits - Fonts: Alias, Century Gothic, Bodoni Classic Ornaments. Photo from http://cassiswalls.free.fr/pages/fondsA.html ) Must away and do some ironing or some equally boring domestic chore ... more next time.


6 Comments:
Oh dear, sorry it was such a rotten day for you!!
Meanwhile, share a hint....
Where do you come up with such brilliant ideas, like putting a capital in his name? It's the perfect touch, and unless I was scraplifting you, which is SO on the cards at the moment, it wouldn't occur to me in a million years.
C'mon, spill! How did you get so CLEVER??
LOVe the simple layout design of your son's photo, my personal favorite style. His espression is priceless and he's so handsome!
Hope your day is better today!
i saw it.. sigh.. i jumped out at me.. blue and browns.. i am compelled to buy it... this would be in addition to the 11 (opps really.. it is i just counted up) new things i bought since saturday.. when i told A I would buy nothing!
JG isnt quite so kickbutt! now she is pregnant..but i am sure she will bounce back!
LOVE, LOVE that photo of your son!!! Ok. One day you've GOT to tell me how you do your conversions~actually you might have told on here somewhere already now to find the time to go through your archives:) Hate the stay in bed days though most of mine are the WISH I could stay in bed days now!
That is a gorgeous photo of Michael....just love it! You are a kit buying maniac...but I guess you need to be since you are on 80 creative teams, ha! And I totally know the feeling of not wanting to get out of bed. lol.
Hope today is better!
What a looker your Michael has become!
Bummer about the school stuff. Hopefully things will settle down soon. Thinking of you! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home