Open for business!!!
Hmmm ... there are only 30 days in January, aren't there? Good, cos that means I didn't miss a blogging opportunity yesterday!!!
YES! The Sweet Shoppe Designs website is up and running … great excitement amongst the team members and designers. I was eating a salad when I clicked on the link, hoping to see the shoppe open, and I nearly choked, because there was my layout staring at me on the front page of the website. Robin is cycling through Sugar Babe layouts out of our February Treat of the Month Gallery, where we are scraplifting Shabby Miss Jenn this month. Do hope you will drop by for a visit … I’m sure you will find something that you like!
Here are two layouts that I did for the opening of the shoppe … this is my scraplift of Shabby Miss Jenn, using Sandra’s kit called Sweet Jane. I have to give credit to Katy (Plucky) as well, who helped me heaps with the processing of my photo. She has an amazing eye for colour tints in your photo that shouldn’t be there … and knows how to get rid of them. I really appreciate the time she has spent helping me learn a few ‘tricks of the trade’ from a professional photographer.
The second layout I’m sharing today is one of my favourite redhead … and I can say that and get away with it, because MY daughter’s hair isn’t red, but my best friend’s daughter is a classic redhead … purty white skin, and fire-gold hair. Of course, she hates her skin and hair! But there you go … This layout uses a kit called Bright, by Andrea Victoria, a Sweet Shoppe designer. What great colours to use with a redhead!

Hope you enjoy these layouts ... it's fun letting them out of hiding after sitting on them for so long ... more next time!
YES! The Sweet Shoppe Designs website is up and running … great excitement amongst the team members and designers. I was eating a salad when I clicked on the link, hoping to see the shoppe open, and I nearly choked, because there was my layout staring at me on the front page of the website. Robin is cycling through Sugar Babe layouts out of our February Treat of the Month Gallery, where we are scraplifting Shabby Miss Jenn this month. Do hope you will drop by for a visit … I’m sure you will find something that you like!
Here are two layouts that I did for the opening of the shoppe … this is my scraplift of Shabby Miss Jenn, using Sandra’s kit called Sweet Jane. I have to give credit to Katy (Plucky) as well, who helped me heaps with the processing of my photo. She has an amazing eye for colour tints in your photo that shouldn’t be there … and knows how to get rid of them. I really appreciate the time she has spent helping me learn a few ‘tricks of the trade’ from a professional photographer.The second layout I’m sharing today is one of my favourite redhead … and I can say that and get away with it, because MY daughter’s hair isn’t red, but my best friend’s daughter is a classic redhead … purty white skin, and fire-gold hair. Of course, she hates her skin and hair! But there you go … This layout uses a kit called Bright, by Andrea Victoria, a Sweet Shoppe designer. What great colours to use with a redhead!

Hope you enjoy these layouts ... it's fun letting them out of hiding after sitting on them for so long ... more next time!


6 Comments:
Oh, you cheat!! and you a teacher and all... lol...
The layouts look great, am off to the shoppe right now!!
Ohh I must of missed the EM one - Love it!!
The opening was MAD - fun but MAD I'm exhausted ROFL!! So great to see what you have all been up to though - I love the front page!
Love the sweet shoppe.. love your LOs and sneaking in a happy birthday... just in case you start deducting days from Feb as well!
So cheeky!
ps. didnt buy the kit.. i was busy shopping elsewhere..LOL
Gee - worried about missing a day on your blog - shame on you - how could you ever do that! Its unthinkable - its inexcusable! Can't believe the thought even entered your mind!
Good to see someone in tune with the rhythm of the blog!
two gorgeous gals! will definately check out the shoppe.
They are beautiful layouts. Wasn't the opening fun?
Post a Comment
<< Home