Saturday, February 04, 2006

Making up for lost time ...

(Layout credits - Kit: Sweet Nothings by Sara Carling. Stitching from The Sweet Shoppe. Font: Arial.)
I tried to load these layouts last night, but Blogger refused ... point blank! So here they are today, and I might do two entries today, to make up for my slackness over the last days. This was a layout for the opening of The Sweet Shoppe, and I love the pretty blues and greens in this kit. So soft!
This second layout I whipped up this morning ... inspiration struck as I looked out the kitchen window and saw a replete Pusscat lying on the chair, full of breakfast.

(Layout credits - Field Guide is a free kit by Katie Pertiet from the new issue of Digital Scrapbooking Magazine. Font: Century Gothic.)

I worry when he doesn't turn up every day for breakfast that something has happened to him. I don't think he will ever be a relaxed pussy cat, but at least he will be a well-fed one, lol! More later today ... perhaps!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

Awww he's gorgeous!! Good on you, I hate seeing animals mistreated too :)

Love those layouts as well, you WERE a busy girl for all this grand opening work!!

10:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an animal person and I love our cat, even though it wakes me up most nights. LOL You are wonderful doing that for the cat, he is very lucky to have you. They are both beautiful layouts.

2:51 am  
Blogger Lisa said...

Awww, gorgeous layouts. My mom has also adopted (in an unoffical way) the neighbors cat as well. I think if people cannot look after their pets then they shouldn't have any. Congrats on the (unofficial) ownership of your kitty, lol!

5:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home