Beach colours ...
(Layout credits: Alpha a digital freebie by Kellie Mize for an ad challenge. Font: Nueva Std.)Aren't these beautiful beach colours? Should you digi-scraping muse ever disappear for a while, visit DesignerDigitals at the beginning of each week, and you are sure to find something inspirational there. The girls throw out three challenges (at least) a week, and there are always little freebies with each challenge to give you ideas. This cute little alpha came with an ad challenge of a couple of weeks ago, and when Charlton's mum gave me these photos, I knew they would all work together.
Busy day today ... I got out all my digital scrapping albums and sorted and tagged them today. I have almost 800 digital layouts scrapped now, and as I finish them, I print them as 8x8 in layouts, then mount them in dry-mount photo albums. I tied little tags with the dates written on them, onto their ring spines, and lined them up in a neat row ... makes my little heart sing to see them all standing at attention! I was so tired of trying to work out what was in what album. Might take a photo of that tomorrow, so you can laugh at me!
What else ... did two layouts, one of Charlton above, and one to put in the Inspiration Gallery at ScrapArtist, so can't share that one. Listened to lots of inspiring music, LOUD music when the other 3/4's of the family disappeared for a short drive.
Oh yes, started printing off four months of layouts, that bad Sharon let mount up. So they are all over the dining room table and floor, drying before they are cut up and put into albums. Sooo ... hope your day was as profitible and as peaceful as mine ... more next time!


4 Comments:
Oh WOW, you are miles and miles ahead of me.... I reckon i'm around 150 somewhere... maybe up to 200. But printing ALL of them out, and albuming them? Forget it.... I'm sooo far behind, I might as well just quit now.... I haven't even backed them all up properly onto dvd yet.
Love that gorgeous layout, did you take the pics too?
wow, thats an amazing amount of layouts, you rock! I am loving these layouts of Charlton, I bet you are making his parents so happy!
STOP IT! you are making me feel bad a) for not printing and then when I do.. leaving them in a pile that I give away to the grandmas! and b) for not even organising my files and backing up like I said I would (but I will today.. probably.. I promise!) Can;t wait to see pics of your beautiful albums all organised.
Beutiful layout Sharon. You sound so organised (even if you are behind). I dont even know where half of my layouts are on my computer, let alone have them all printed and tagged. Well done!
Post a Comment
<< Home