Friday, February 03, 2006

TAG! I'm it ...

Somehow I've managed to get tagged several times, so I will do the right thing and think hard, which is proving to be pretty difficult on a Friday night ...

Ok, What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm ... I had just turned 35, had a busy little bee of four years of age, and a placid little girl of one. We were living in Melbourne, and I was enjoying the wild life of a SAHM, with all the excitement going places with two small children entailed. I helped a friend out with her childrens' wear business sewing for her, and started my own little venture of making mohair teddy bears, and dressing them in silk christening wear.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Starting another year of teaching, just as I am doing now. Trying to talk Megan into coming over to the dark side. Beginning a year long challenge of a photo-a-day at PBase. Nothing much exciting.

Five snacks you enjoy.
Chocolate. Biscuits and cheese. Lychees. Friands. Almond Merangue Biscuits.

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics.
Don't Know Why by Norah Jones. We Will Rock You by Queen. Who Makes You Feel by Dido. Angel by Sarah McLachlan. Umm ... can't think of another one, lol.

Five bad habits.
Spending too much money out shopping for frivolous schtuff. Staying up waaaaaay too late. Spending too much time online. Not returning phone calls. Ignoring the state of my kitchen floor.

Five things you like doing.
Fridays with my best friend shopping or just hanging out. Staying up waaaaaaaaay too late. Spending time online. Creating in photoshop. Taking photos. Spending time on my own. OK. So I can't count!

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again.
A caftan ... yep, I wore one once. A jumpsuit. Wore one of them one, with the next offending item. Three inch wedge heels. Crimpolene. Mushrooms, never ever EVER buy one of these suckers. Yech!

Five favourite toys.
Canon 300D. Photoshop CS2. My computer with its 17 in monitor. My extensive library. My credit card.

OK ... all done, and it wasn't tooooo painful. To finish with, I am gonna tag Lanne ... as I think she hasn't been 'done' yet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

See, that wasn't SO painful was it? Good to see you still around, I thought that all that sugar at the SweetShoppe had sent you into diabetic shock!!

Hehehe I stay up too late too!

10:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to imagine you in a caftan or a jumpsuit with the 3 inch heels...oh the things we do for fashion at the time.
Loved reading your answers, I just keep learning more stuff about you!

7:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a shocker.. no birthday post.. no present reveal..and to top it all off you tag me!

Blah.... i might do it.. i might!

11:35 am  
Blogger Lisa said...

LOL, so much fun to read about you. Thanks for sharing!!!

5:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home