Routine ... then and now!
[Click here to see layout and credits.]
BIG hair ... I know ... I'm sorry, but that's the way we grew it in the 70's, lol. I'll have you know we considered ourselves very fashionable going out in public looking like this!!! Of course, it made me look very fat in the face, with all that hair around me ... lucky you can't see me with my waist-length hair, doing the REAL Farah Fawcett thing! Washed, hair-dried, hot-rollered, hairsprayed every morning ... took hours to get ready. And what mum has time to do that, I ask you.
This layout is #34 in the Simply You challenge, and discusses differences in routine between when I was a teenager and now. Coming up soon is a 'what's in your handbag' prompt ... and guess who ordered this online today, lol. Think green, and see if you can work out which one I bought. Sad how digital scrapping is responsible for so many seemingly unrelated purchases these days ...
BIG hair ... I know ... I'm sorry, but that's the way we grew it in the 70's, lol. I'll have you know we considered ourselves very fashionable going out in public looking like this!!! Of course, it made me look very fat in the face, with all that hair around me ... lucky you can't see me with my waist-length hair, doing the REAL Farah Fawcett thing! Washed, hair-dried, hot-rollered, hairsprayed every morning ... took hours to get ready. And what mum has time to do that, I ask you.
This layout is #34 in the Simply You challenge, and discusses differences in routine between when I was a teenager and now. Coming up soon is a 'what's in your handbag' prompt ... and guess who ordered this online today, lol. Think green, and see if you can work out which one I bought. Sad how digital scrapping is responsible for so many seemingly unrelated purchases these days ...
Must away ... have things to do and places to go today, so more later!



2 Comments:
Super layout... great idea to scrap. And, hey... I was right there with you on the Farrah Fawcett hair. Except my straight hair never did hold that curl very well! :) Thanks for the memories today, Sharon!
LOVE the hairdo! Love the green bag..... will you stop linking me to online stores LOL.... YOU are REALLY bad for my credit card balance Sharon!
Have a great day.
Post a Comment
<< Home