Can you believe ...
[Click here to download.]
... I forgot to put this in last week's freebie? Megan helped me make these little rubons, and it seems such a shame not to share ... so here is a little unexpected freebie. If you wish, you are welcome to download the rubons. I have made them black in the png file, but you can always invert the image, and turn them white, as they are above. Enjoy!
... I forgot to put this in last week's freebie? Megan helped me make these little rubons, and it seems such a shame not to share ... so here is a little unexpected freebie. If you wish, you are welcome to download the rubons. I have made them black in the png file, but you can always invert the image, and turn them white, as they are above. Enjoy!



6 Comments:
These are darling, and an unexpected surprise :) I was just checking your blog to see if you'd posted any more of your great layouts. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
Beautiful! Thank you!
Thank you for sharing, they are lovely.
Oh, I'm so glad you put them up. These are lovely! Thanks!
Thank you - these are very cute!
Stephanie
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
<< Home