Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Freebie - Coffee

Feel like a coffee? Start the day off right ... and grab this little freebie that reminds me of coffee. Some papers, some tags, a few buttons and brads ... throw them all together, add a little sugar, and you're sure to end up with a sweet layout. Don't forget to say hi! if you snaffle this freebie, remember to read the tou (terms of use), and please send me a link if you create a little something. I'd love to put your layout here on my blog. Off to boil the kettle ... oh yes, you can download the freebie here and here and here. [Thank you for your interest in my freebie, but these freebie links have expired.] My layout has to brew over night ... it's nearly there, but not quite. See you tomorow ...

42 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! Thank you for sharing your talent!

8:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing Sharon, these colours are different, can't wait to see your layout with them!

8:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love colors and they are so beautiful! You are getting way better! Beautiful job! Going to grab them and I don't drink coffee but mocha, yummy!

9:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much: I love the "marrons glacés" color of this kit.

9:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you! This is great and so versatile.

9:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colors & patterns. TFS!

10:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the kit! thanks for sharing!!

11:03 pm  
Blogger Jodie said...

LOVE the coffee Sharon, love the elenents ;) perfect for some after dinner scapping.

11:07 pm  
Blogger Jodie said...

ooops I love the ELEMENTS! Slightly too much wine with dinner lol!

11:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is absolutely great. I love the colors and designs of papers. Thanks for sharing
mmikes

11:23 pm  
Blogger mgc said...

Thanks for sharing!

11:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great colors! Thank you!

12:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely feel like coffee! My kind and your kind! Thank you so much, it's lovely!

12:19 am  
Blogger Danielle Roe said...

Oh and I soooooooooooooo need my coffee this morning! This is a great little kit. Thanks for sharing!

12:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great Sharon - Thanks so much!

12:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is lovely Sharon! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and hard work with us.
DEE

12:49 am  
Blogger Caprices said...

Thanks a lot for this sweet kit !

12:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great kit. Thank you for sharing!

1:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do the cutest stuff!!!!! TFS!!!

1:25 am  
Blogger Being Mrs Miles said...

Quality Work! This will be a pleasure to use. Thanks so much for your generosity! Stop by daily to my blog anytime for a free element too - www.lalalime.blogspot.com

1:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super Gorgeous!!! Love what you have shared, thank you!!!

1:53 am  
Blogger Annette said...

Thank you very much for thsi nice kit!

2:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, girl!!! These are AWESOME!!! Love me some coffee... colors! :) And, I'm starting to think you should be selling this stuff... how wonderfully generous you are to share w/all of us! Have a GREAT weekend!

2:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much! Have a great weekend!
Jas

3:46 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fabulous! Can't wait to see your layout, will be watching! Thank you for the beautiful set. I agree with another user that said you could be selling your wares!

4:07 am  
Blogger Lisa said...

Gorgeous Sharon, you should go for the "SA Apprentice Challenge" you certainly have what it takes!

4:13 am  
Blogger Bretta said...

Lovely set! Thanks so much for sharing!

4:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy .... I need a cup of coffee now... thank you so much.. Joy

4:50 am  
Blogger Cheryl said...

awesome totally and completely awesome!

Love the colours, thank you so much for your generosity.

I love visiting your blog and being inspired by your fantastic layouts.

5:29 am  
Blogger Dana said...

This is just beautiful. Great papers and lovely elements. Thank you for sharing

9:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool...TFS!

11:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the classy coffee kit.
Ssuan

12:11 pm  
Blogger Noria said...

Thank you for shraing the beautiful Kit.

9:10 pm  
Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you for the coffee kit..I love it!

11:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome KIT. Thank you so much...

Christiane...

2:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats great
thanks for sharing

3:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous :) Thank you so much for sharing!!!

2:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! These are gorgeous. The perfect shade.

10:15 am  
Blogger Luiza Garay said...

This is gorgeous !!Thank you so munch for sharing ;)
hugs,
Luiza Garay

7:30 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello from Brazil !
Thanks so much for this lovely freebie !

1:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute coffee freebie!

8:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much! I love it.

Liz

1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home