Saturday, September 23, 2006

Beauty in strange places ...

[Click here to see layout and credits.]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to tell you that I've been admiring your layouts - all of them. The balance, symmetry, simplicity and beauty. They're all just beautifully done and lovely!! I'm also a fan of your photos. I wish I could just get past the "auto" stage of my SLR already - lol. Thanks for the free things as well- I do take advantage from time to time. Take care.

7:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Sharon... now you are becoming quite the enabler, ya know. :) This layout is gorgeous and now I'm thinking I NEED Jackie's kit... one more thing in the shopping cart! And, SUPERB pics, BTW! :)

12:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh the storm water drain.. make sure you HELLO me some pics. I am keen to see what you did! LOVE this LO!

2:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home