Friday, May 26, 2006

Super-fast Friday ...

(Layout credits - Quote freebie, paper from Botanicals Notebook Vol 1, by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals.Grunge frame by Jessica Sprague. Font: Times New Roman.)

We are very amused in our family that my musical dad can't abide violins, and that my talented daughter is passionate about playing one! I know this is a very simple layout, but I love Katie's beautiful papers in her Botanical Notebook series, and they need little to no tizzying up. If you have missed this series, No. 5 is coming out this weekend.

Aren't they delicious? And No. 5, coming out this weekend, is just as beautiful! Stop by the shoppe and see for yourself.

Super-fast Fridays ... always seem to move twice as fast as the other days of the week. Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that it is my day off? Hmmm ... possibly. I love my one day a week to myself, and I can be just as happy pottering around at home, as at the shops, spending up a storm. I'm promising myself some time this weekend, learning something new in Photoshop CS2. Even tho I seem to have put paper-creating on the back burner at the moment, I am still thinking about it. Wishing my creating skills were better. Watching enviously as others master the skill. Promising myself it will be me soon. *sigh* ... I have to go do some housework ... back to reality with a thump! Have a great weekend, everyone! More next time ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

LOVE this layout Sharon... and LOL about Tash picking the violin. Have a great weekend.

8:05 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

OMG Sharon, that photo is just unbelievable, and that quote is just perfect. Stunning layout!!!

7:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home