Before I toddle off to bed ...
(Layout credits - Patterned papers from Flutter, by Tracy Ann, at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Stitching by Shannon at SBB. Alpha stamp from Botanical Notebook Vol 1, by Katie Pertiet, from DesignerDigitals. White overlay from Flirty Girl, by Gina Cabrera. My kraft paper. Font: Avante.Inspiration from a layout by Digi Kitty, called Pure Adoration.)
Just happened to be chatting to Yvette via Hello tonight (7 pm for me, 11 pm for her, but yesterday, lol!) and she very kindly sent me this gorgeous photo to scrap. I am so lucky to have friends who share ... Tara is gorgeous, as you can see!!! Somehow this layout has taken me all evening ... often the case with my layouts. I thought someone might be interested to see where I began, with this layout of Digi Kitty that I had in my 'inspirations folder' ...
Just happened to be chatting to Yvette via Hello tonight (7 pm for me, 11 pm for her, but yesterday, lol!) and she very kindly sent me this gorgeous photo to scrap. I am so lucky to have friends who share ... Tara is gorgeous, as you can see!!! Somehow this layout has taken me all evening ... often the case with my layouts. I thought someone might be interested to see where I began, with this layout of Digi Kitty that I had in my 'inspirations folder' ...




4 Comments:
Your creative process is amazing, and I love that layout... great quote as always.... *ducks*...
Well....lookie there- lil ole me on your blog!! :) LOL Your page is awesome, Sharon! Isn't it interesting where our inspirations take us!? So cool. And Tara IS gorgeous- beautiful work!!
These are just beautiful Sharon, it is wonderful to share photos between friends!!! It also gives an escape from the everyday. These turned out awesome. I was oogling at SBB earlier, lol!
I see you made some kraft paper, hint, hint, lol! It looks awesome!!! The first paper I tried to create last week before I worked on "Water Fun" was a kraft paper. I was getting soooo frustrated because I was unable to get a texture that I liked, I thought I had better stop before I hurt myself, lol!
There ya go again!! GREAT job...hmmm...wonder what photos I have to send??
Post a Comment
<< Home