Sunday, May 21, 2006

For Cassie ...

This is a very special kit available at Sweet Shoppe Designs at the moment. It's called For Cassie and all of the sales from the kit will be donated to Children of Promise for Robin's best friend's little girl. Here is a layout I have just created using this pretty kit ...

(Layout credits - Kit: For Cassie, fom Sweet Shoppe Designs. Photo and journaling by Jen. Font: Century Gothic.)

We shopped today, outfitted the dad in our family in new work gear, which was kinda fun. It was very surprising for him when he discovered that the 12 kilos he has just lost, meant he went down several sizes. I'll blog more about all the excitement of shopping on Sundays tomorrow ... right now I have to wander off and tackle the ironing! More next time ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

For Me? Really??

The title of your post really got me giggling...

Glad you had fun shopping, and woohoo for Dh on the weight loss!

9:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home