ROFL....... say..ME 2!!! Are your daughter's words? I am curious about postman's deliveries to your house: What kind of magazines do you read? I only received few mails each week...mostly bills!
My favorite word and you know.. SPECTABULOUS layout and you even look good!
Oh Yes, I can so relate. My poor kids don't recognize me unless I have a camera in front of one eye, lol. Awesome Layout Sharon, a wonderful way to capture this hectic life of being a mom and a photographer/scrapper, lol!!!
5 Comments:
Oh yeah... but in my case it's mother, AND Auntie Cassie too! Now I'm so bad I'm haunting OTHER ppl's children... rofl....
Great layout Sharon, just fantastic!
ROFL....... say..ME 2!!! Are your daughter's words? I am curious about postman's deliveries to your house: What kind of magazines do you read? I only received few mails each week...mostly bills!
My favorite word and you know.. SPECTABULOUS layout and you even look good!
excuse me...I meant to say " Are these your daughter's own words?" Smart girl!
hahahaha. this makes me laugh, love it! just brilliant.
Oh Yes, I can so relate. My poor kids don't recognize me unless I have a camera in front of one eye, lol. Awesome Layout Sharon, a wonderful way to capture this hectic life of being a mom and a photographer/scrapper, lol!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home