Someone pinched Friday's blog ...
(Layout credits - Red paper from Sweet Sarah, by Kellie Hinze coming later this weekend, from DesignerDigitals. Edges Brushes-n-Stamps by Katie Pertiet. Alpha stamp from Botanist Notebook Vol 4 coming later this weekend, by Katie Pertiet, from DesignerDigitals. Font: Typist.)
Well ... something happened to it ... perhaps I didn't blog??? The problem was most of yesterday was spent away from the 'puter, and by the end of the day, it was movie date night with my DH, and we watched part of series 1 of Scrubs, and then it was midnight!!! I did intend to get back to the digi and blog world, but hey, we had a great time laughing and relaxing, and that was probably better for me. Love that series, love watching my hubby relax his way into the weekend, love that my three readers won't desert me entirely if I don't blog every day ... will you?LOL
Clean floors ... don't you love them? Two thirds of my house is tiled, as we live in a semi-tropical climate, and washing them seems to be the equivalent of mopping a small continent, but when I do get it done, the whole house sparkles. Clean enough to eat off, and I guess it will stay that way till the family gets up this morning, lol. But hey, for a few hours there, my floors were clean!
My online digiworld bumped into my everyday life yesterday ... I had morning tea with Megan and Maxine, my talented photographer friend whose granddaughter features in a lot of my scrapping, Juatia, my little beach friend. She is a gorgeous almost two year old, a beautiful little miss. Anyway, I sidetrack myself ... After morning tea, Megan and I did the usual 'wander through the shops distracting ourselves so that we don't have to go home and do housework' ... we are verrrrry good at that. We were in Pumpkin Patch, trying to find something for my long-legged daughter who has grown out of all her winter stuff from last year (funny that!) when I turned round and saw Lanne and Lochs behind me! Life is strange like that ... all sorts of unexpected surprises pop up every now and then, just to keep life interesting. We chatted, I headed off for home a little later, and guess who was making their way out of the shopping centre just in front of me ... Lochs and Mum in tow!!!
I'm off ... photos perhaps later today, of the girl in her new stuff. More next time!
Well ... something happened to it ... perhaps I didn't blog??? The problem was most of yesterday was spent away from the 'puter, and by the end of the day, it was movie date night with my DH, and we watched part of series 1 of Scrubs, and then it was midnight!!! I did intend to get back to the digi and blog world, but hey, we had a great time laughing and relaxing, and that was probably better for me. Love that series, love watching my hubby relax his way into the weekend, love that my three readers won't desert me entirely if I don't blog every day ... will you?LOL
Clean floors ... don't you love them? Two thirds of my house is tiled, as we live in a semi-tropical climate, and washing them seems to be the equivalent of mopping a small continent, but when I do get it done, the whole house sparkles. Clean enough to eat off, and I guess it will stay that way till the family gets up this morning, lol. But hey, for a few hours there, my floors were clean!
My online digiworld bumped into my everyday life yesterday ... I had morning tea with Megan and Maxine, my talented photographer friend whose granddaughter features in a lot of my scrapping, Juatia, my little beach friend. She is a gorgeous almost two year old, a beautiful little miss. Anyway, I sidetrack myself ... After morning tea, Megan and I did the usual 'wander through the shops distracting ourselves so that we don't have to go home and do housework' ... we are verrrrry good at that. We were in Pumpkin Patch, trying to find something for my long-legged daughter who has grown out of all her winter stuff from last year (funny that!) when I turned round and saw Lanne and Lochs behind me! Life is strange like that ... all sorts of unexpected surprises pop up every now and then, just to keep life interesting. We chatted, I headed off for home a little later, and guess who was making their way out of the shopping centre just in front of me ... Lochs and Mum in tow!!!
I'm off ... photos perhaps later today, of the girl in her new stuff. More next time!



6 Comments:
I planned it for weeks - casing out the shopping districts.. following them.. stealth like...where would they be.. would ducking in for a beanie for the lil guys head be cover enough??
laughing.. Not true! Always nice to see someone you spend so much time chatting too! and nice to meet Megan (even briefly!) (see Megan.. no axe murder.. just me.. and my monster! looking less than glam buying beanies!
And I have to say Megan is beautiful! Such pretty eyes!
LOL Sharon I'm sure you have more than 3 readers... and no we won't desert you for one day off. Shopping or blogging? I would definitely shop!
LOL! You have faith readers like ME! And most of time, I go to beach and hang out with good friends & kids. Watch the surfing contests or take my kids to their activities....keeps me busy..which is better than stare at the computer! Shopping would be my defy one! Guess what? My husband and I are going to watch the movie today ...without kids!..matinee day.... Take care!
It was so nice to have morning tea and have the unexpected pleasure of meeting Lanne and being able to put a face to a name... and shopping wins everytime babe! Who really really really wants to do housework?
Oh yeah, who'd rather do almost ANYTHING than housework lol...
And look at that, you have lots of faithful readers. More even if you count my dad lol...
Hi dad!!
Hee Hee, OK I had to giggle at your "tile floors" comments. I am so glad that they had a few moments of sparkly clean. I have the same problem here. They are clean until dirty bare feet come running in from the back door, or dirty work boots come in the front door and I have to yell at my DH to "Geesh, take off your work boots". Such is a struggle that mom's face every day, lol.
Just had to pop in and let you know that I am With you Sharon, you do not struggle with clean floors alone, lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home