Always expect the unexpected ...
(Layout credits - Kit: Robin, Robin, Bo-Bobbin, by mandabean, from Sweet Shoppe Designs. Ribbon from Baby Girl Kisses, by Tracy Ann, at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Kraft paper by me. Inked Edges from Atomic Cupcake. Font: Century Gothic and Avante. Scraplift of a layout called 'Angel Kisses', Simple Scrapbooks, pg. 16, Vol 5, Iss 3.)
My goodness, what a long list of credits, for a fairly simple layout! I'm exhausted just typing them, lol. I enjoyed an unexpected holiday today ... the boy has had a heavy cold over the last week, and last night, it hit his ears, and he spend a restless night. He called me during the night, but I didn't hear, so he came to my door, wanting a Panadol. I tell you, it gives you a nervous twitch to wake up from a dead sleep to find a nearly 6 ft tall dark figure standing in your doorway in the dark. I warned him tonight not to stand right next to my bed, like he used to do when he was little ... I might rise up in fright and smite him, lol. Just call me from the door, I told him.
The upshot of all this excitement was that I got to stay home with him for the day. We dropped in at the drs and had the ears checked out, then relaxed at home for the day. It was very quiet and peaceful and relaxing ... a mental health day. Love these sorts of days. I worked on my layout for the front of SSD for next month, and created the above layout using another SSD kit. I love beach photos ... I find them easy to scrap, compared to some other photos which always end up in the 'too hard' basket. Maxine has more photos to share, so I can't wait to see what she is giving me, and Elizabeth's mum is giving me another cd, so I am going to have heaps of great photos to choose from ... More next time!
My goodness, what a long list of credits, for a fairly simple layout! I'm exhausted just typing them, lol. I enjoyed an unexpected holiday today ... the boy has had a heavy cold over the last week, and last night, it hit his ears, and he spend a restless night. He called me during the night, but I didn't hear, so he came to my door, wanting a Panadol. I tell you, it gives you a nervous twitch to wake up from a dead sleep to find a nearly 6 ft tall dark figure standing in your doorway in the dark. I warned him tonight not to stand right next to my bed, like he used to do when he was little ... I might rise up in fright and smite him, lol. Just call me from the door, I told him.
The upshot of all this excitement was that I got to stay home with him for the day. We dropped in at the drs and had the ears checked out, then relaxed at home for the day. It was very quiet and peaceful and relaxing ... a mental health day. Love these sorts of days. I worked on my layout for the front of SSD for next month, and created the above layout using another SSD kit. I love beach photos ... I find them easy to scrap, compared to some other photos which always end up in the 'too hard' basket. Maxine has more photos to share, so I can't wait to see what she is giving me, and Elizabeth's mum is giving me another cd, so I am going to have heaps of great photos to choose from ... More next time!



4 Comments:
Hope Michael is feeling better soon, and that would be a bit scary to wake up and find him standing there being so tall! Love your layout too :)
Hope all is wll with you and everyone in your family. Two of my five children are coming down with bad colds so I am keeping them at home *Sigh* Yeah..my kids do that to me all the time but because I am Deaf so they have to stand by me and tap me.. I go like Yikes! *sheesh*
Loved your layout=-)
Love the LO Sharon... hope Michael is feeling better
Oh, what a fright he must have given you, poor thing.
Great day off for you, I envy you your sources of photos... and they look gorgeous too!
Post a Comment
<< Home