Wordart Wednesday ... on Megan's blog!
(Layout credits - Wordart by Megan, aka *vintagecharm*. Font: Century Gothic.)Now ain't that a purty bit of wordart? She seems to do this with such style, doesn't she? Wordart just doesn't come easily to me, but I just pop into Hello, say Help please!, and she makes me instant wordart, like the pink number below. I have always loved that quote, and when I found this photo, I knew they would work together. And of course, Megan helped with her pretty touch. But I digress ... back to the 'colour' wordart above ... should you feel the need to visit Megan's blog, you will find it there for the taking. Don't forget to send her a link if you use it in a layout ... it is so much fun to see freebies in the galleries! BTW, she has done a 'colour' and 'color' version!

(Layout credits - Scraplift of Katie Pertiet's 'Whoosh'. Striped strip from Flat Jacks Frolic, recoloured, by Katie Pertiet, at DesignerDigitals. Frame brush by Jessica Sprague. Quote found by me, lol, wordart by Megan.)
At DesignerDigitals we have a new gallery called Creative Team Scraplifts. This is my second layout for the gallery, a scraplift of Katie's beautiful Whoosh layout. Make sure you visit the gallery to see the original layout, it is gorgeous! More next time, huh?


1 Comments:
super cool PINK LO....
Love to see your work as always!
Post a Comment
<< Home