Happy/unhappy cat, depending on the hour of the day!
(Layout credits - Alpha from ScrapArtist. Papers from Artlines Canterbury Avenue, by Tracy Ann Designs, at SBB. Font: Avante.)
This is Pusscat, (sorry Lanne, SIR Pusscat! She thinks he should have a more regal title!), enjoying the autumn sunshine on our back verandah. He has become quite demanding, in a non-threatening cat way. The minute we go outside, he is at our feet, looking hopefully up into our faces, and inadvertantly tripping us up. He is happy mid-afternoon, then looks very pointedly in the window as it gets towards evening, then finally we are faced with the glare below ...
(Layou credits - Font: Avante.)
Doug and I were shopping last Friday in a bookstore, and I came on the quote in a cat book, for the layout above. It struck a chord with me, so I took my trusty pencil and notepad out and copied it down. You see, that is Pusscat's exact look ... when he sits on the window sill and talks to us, and we all ignore him. The longer he waits, the more unimpressed he is, and the more evil his looks become. He is quite hysterically funny, quite a grumpy old man.
ScrapArtist 'Simply You' challenge time ... bit of a silly layout this week, but what else can you expect with ... 'What is your dream car?' Do you like my personalised numberplate?
So what else have I done today? Two other layouts, but both to stay in the vault till a little later in the month, one all pink and white, one all blue and white, one with a photo, one without. ... *sigh* ... I hate scrapping and not sharing. So on that note, I am off to scrap something else today that I CAN share ... see you later, maybe, rotflol!
This is Pusscat, (sorry Lanne, SIR Pusscat! She thinks he should have a more regal title!), enjoying the autumn sunshine on our back verandah. He has become quite demanding, in a non-threatening cat way. The minute we go outside, he is at our feet, looking hopefully up into our faces, and inadvertantly tripping us up. He is happy mid-afternoon, then looks very pointedly in the window as it gets towards evening, then finally we are faced with the glare below ...
(Layou credits - Font: Avante.)
Doug and I were shopping last Friday in a bookstore, and I came on the quote in a cat book, for the layout above. It struck a chord with me, so I took my trusty pencil and notepad out and copied it down. You see, that is Pusscat's exact look ... when he sits on the window sill and talks to us, and we all ignore him. The longer he waits, the more unimpressed he is, and the more evil his looks become. He is quite hysterically funny, quite a grumpy old man.
ScrapArtist 'Simply You' challenge time ... bit of a silly layout this week, but what else can you expect with ... 'What is your dream car?' Do you like my personalised numberplate?

So what else have I done today? Two other layouts, but both to stay in the vault till a little later in the month, one all pink and white, one all blue and white, one with a photo, one without. ... *sigh* ... I hate scrapping and not sharing. So on that note, I am off to scrap something else today that I CAN share ... see you later, maybe, rotflol!




3 Comments:
oh I LOVE those kitty pics - very fun Simply You layout too - thanks for always taking on the challenge!
HA I love that second post! Good quote and I gonna copy that one, too! By the way I collect quotes and I love going to bookstore where I can be alone....good job on both layouts..you rocks!
Ooh Sharon, love the Ferrari LO, especially as everyone knows that red cars always go faster!
Post a Comment
<< Home