Friday, May 12, 2006

Scrappers' block ...

(Layout credits - Fonts: Avante & SA Cinta.)

The harder you try to create sometimes, the more illusive the layouts seem to be. I have been scrapping all night, and have very little to share ... more next time! I wanted to create something beautiful with this ...

or perhaps this ...

but apparently my muse has momentarily left the house ... perhaps I will be able to scrap tomorrow. Have a great weekend, everyone. More next time ...

[PS. The great kits above are available at ... ARtlines 4 by Tracy Ann at SSB, and Botanist Notebook No. 2 by Katie Pertiet at DesignerDigitals.]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable layout!!! I clicked on your blog from my sister-in-law and for some reason my volume was turned up really loud...my 5 years old son was right next to me and the Boogie Shoes song came on and he got a huge smile on his face and started dancing, lol. It was sooooo cute...it made my day=)=)=) Oh, soon to post lo, you know which I am talking about =-)

6:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the bubble layout... I havent seen that one before... super cool use of circles.. I am going to remember that.. Lochie and I are off to blow bubbles this morning when it warms up.. Perfect time Miss KSK! I dont have the energy to go up to the park or the play centre... and .. so bubbles it is!

7:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home