With the best of intentions ...
(Layout credits - Frame from Edges Brushes'n'Stamps. Blue pattern from Web Challenge Freebie, by Kate Teague. Both from DesignerDigitals. Font: Typist.)
I just laughed and laughed when I realized what I had done … no story, no journaling, but hey, I love it. And that’s what it is all about, I guess. This has been my mantra for quite a while now … so long as you are happy with what you create, it is all good! Don’t fret about what other people say in their comments … if they comment. Just be true to your designer’s eye, and hey, we are ALL designers, in one way or another. When you have finished creating and you pack up your precious layout and send it off … on its own … to a gallery out in the wide stretches of cyberspace, be glad in your artist’s soul that you did what YOU wanted to, and be happy with the world. Nuff said!
Lots of new stuff is about to hit the shops at DesignerDigitals tomorrow, and I loved the pretty papers and colours, the slightly scruffy look of Jackie Eckles ‘Pretty Paper Pack’.

Before you let me know it is all tooooo pretty pink for the boys in the layout, let me assure you, I know that. It is a total tongue-in-cheek layout, that created itself while I wasn’t looking, and it made me laugh. So I’m sharing it with you too! Pinks, bows, flowers, pretty pretty, and two big tough blokes in tears …

(Layout credits - Kit: Pretty Paper Pack by Jackie Eckles. White overlay from Old Friend. Font: Arial.)
Do hope you are smiling as you finish reading this ... more next time!


6 Comments:
Ohh Tash just has such beautiful blue eyes - and that layout just shows them off perfectly! - i'd kill for eye's like hers - well not literaly... EWW haha.
And yeap - great giggle out of the boys - that is such a great photo of them!!! Great to see boy layouts with pink - after all you can do girl layouts with blue so why not boys and pink!
I'm smiling... loved the 'cry' layout, that is such a classic! Keep doing your simple stuff girl..you'll always be on a winner with that!
LOL I love the cry LO.. and tashys eyes are always a winner.. but you .. you miss.. are a great big giverinerra! You should stick to your guns.. (you soap box ones) and go on hating complex over elemented LOs... it makes us all sit up and take notice.
No nice backs of gerbras or nakid babies! Get in there and fight...LOL
Smiling out loud! :))
LOL, love this layout.... just remember, its your art...its yours. you can do whatever you want, thats the best part...no rules.
Perfectly put - I love layin out a black when there's a white out there! LOL! Gotta make people see grey too!
Lovin your LO's as usual Sharon - (note yours wasn't a gallery I was talking about and for me I count journaling as the No1 embellishment!) Good to see you have a go just for the fun of it though! Adore your arty farty schtuff and your journaling! Please keep colouring our world with ksharonk rainbows - its very inspirational!
Post a Comment
<< Home