Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday musings ...

(Layout credits - Paper from Pat-a-Cake Paper Pack. Alpha from Epoxy Clear. Frame from Botanical Frames. Messy White Stitches, all from DesignerDigitals. Fonts: P22 Garamouche, Two Century MT.)
Think I'll post some teasers today ...
Teaser number one ... here is a snippet from a layout I did today for the Inspirations Gallery at DesignerDigitals, which opens to the public February 15.

And of course it is just a coincidence that it is sort of related to today's layout at the beginning of the blog!

OK, moving right along ... teaser number 2 ... DH and I went shopping today, and this is what we were looking at!

LOVE this kind of shopping, specially when I find what I want at the first yard, then spend the rest of the afternoon saying, 'Nope, nope, nope!' to DH! We have several irons in the fire at the moment, and our car is getting to the 'turning over' stage ... hmmm, what fun! Part of our problem is there are often six of us going out, with kids, parents and grandparents, or kids and friends, and parents. We have a five seater at the moment, which means we have to take two cars. The brief is therefore to find a seven seater, with comfortable seats, that can cater for kids who are heading fast towards 6 ft in height!!! You see the problem???

Teaser number 3 ... whoops! Not even allowed to suggest that I know anything about this one, so I'm moving right along ...

Teaser number 4 ... more pretty stuff from Tracy Ann! I really don't know how she does it ... but here is another beautiful kit from her ...

Have you noticed an orange theme running through this blog today? It's a happy colour ... hope you are smiling, if you have made it this far. More next time ...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a vist to your blog always makes me smile. I love that layout and I love the catchlights you capture in her eyes:-) You can email me and tell me what teaser number three is about.. I won't tell anyone... promise :-)

6:51 pm  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Awwww... and you complain when we have secrets!! I wanna know!! (and I want those frames!) not to mention a beautiful daughter to photograph!

8:39 pm  
Blogger Peta said...

*pout* look if you don't behave I'll make you another birthday card and just pretend it's your birthday all over again - but this time you won't get any presents though :P

HAHA ....

MEANY!!

1:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home