Strutting her schtuff ...
(Layout credits - Kit: Riya's Blessing, by Sandra Boddington. Font: Book Antiqua.)Miss Elizabeth strutting her stuff ... you wouldn't believe that in real life she is quite shy! This photo is taken by her family, so you see the real Miss E shining through, lol.
End of the working week for me ... yippee! I have been out most nights this week, so instead of shopping tonight, I have stayed home with the expectation of creating three layouts, but one of my friends who lives on the other side of the country rang, and half my evening has disappeared. However, I did get 'Strutting her Schtuff' done, using Sandra's new kit, Riya's Blessing, which is now available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.
So now I need to think more creative thoughts, lol, and work on a couple more layouts!
Nothing much else happened today ... six lights in our family room and study have blown in the last 24 hours. Do you think someone is telling me something? We have decided to get an electrician in to replace them all with quality light fittings of our own choosing, rather than the rubbish that was in the house when we bought it. The electrician can put a couple of bays (make that 3 or 4!) of powerpoints under my desk, in preparation for the day when we build my little computer corner! Hmmmm ... sounds like a plan ... and on that boring note, I will finish for today ... more next time!


2 Comments:
oh she is a cutie...and the paper you used on this is perfect. Sometimes you just can't get it all done in one day, can you. almost friday! well i guess when you read this it will be friday...or will it be sat? hmm i have no idea what the time change is between here and there.
Oh... yeah, look at that attitude!! Just so adorable!!
Hmmm.... power points. We got extra's put into the office when we built this place, but who knew 4 1/2 years ago that I'd bee doing this... and we'd have 2 full pc's in there running most of the time!! I love powerpoints...
Post a Comment
<< Home