Saturday, February 25, 2006

Layout #5 for the day ...

(Layout credits - Kit: Fresh Breeze by Ronna Penner. Stitching from DesignerDigitals. Font: Courier New.)

Yes, yes, I know I've only posted four layouts but I promise I've done five ... have to sit on one for 24 hours till new stuff hits the shelves at the DesignerDigitals shoppe! I love this layout ... probably because I am missing my baby at the moment. However, she is having a great time. One of the supervisors at her music camp rang a few minutes ago to see if she could have ice-cream for dinner (she is lactose intolerant) and I got to say Hi! She sounds very happy and is having heaps of fun!

This kit is called 'Fresh Breeze' and I just fell in love with the colours and those ribbons in it. I am a sucker for a good, realistic ribbon ... nothing beats a good scanned ribbon, I say. And the doodle ... oh yes, I feel another layout coming on ... but not tonight!

Turning off Photoshop, turning off Outlook Express, turning off computer ... you didn't really believe I would do that, did you, lol??? I am going to sit on the lounge with DH and find a movie both of us want to watch ... more next time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Sharon - you've had a busy day!!!! I love all the layouts, espcially the beach one. Dont you agree kraft paper is the greatest thing???? Someone mentioned the other day I was going through a bit of a Kraft paper phase. Beware, once you are sucked in it is hard to get out -- I really have to force myself NOT to use it these days. Glad to hear Tash is having a good time. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

10:34 pm  
Blogger Peta said...

WOW WOW WOW love that kit!! - and the layout of Tash too of course!!! Glad to hear she's haveing a great time at camp! :)

So what movie did you watch?

9:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home