posted by ksharonk at 4:30 pm
This photo is gorgeous and I love the thought you've added with it!~Betty Jo~
love your caption with this! I can't wait until we have flowers again, it's a whopping 10 degrees F here today.
Wow... not only a great photo, but you were so clever to spot it and come up with that thought.....
Post a Comment
<< Home
... musings on digital scrapping, photography and life, with an Friday freebie thrown in for fun. Find me at ... http://artisticmusings.typepad.com/
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
This photo is gorgeous and I love the thought you've added with it!
~Betty Jo~
love your caption with this! I can't wait until we have flowers again, it's a whopping 10 degrees F here today.
Wow... not only a great photo, but you were so clever to spot it and come up with that thought.....
Post a Comment
<< Home