Creation City!
(Layout credits: Kit: Pretty in Camo by Gina Cabrera. White photo frame by Katie Pertiet. Font: Typist.)It's all Peta's fault, you know. She said two magic little words ... 'kraft paper'! I must confess to a moment of ignorance (seconds of ignorance, actually!) ... shhhhh, but I didn't at first know what she was talking about! But you know, I might be slow on the upkeep, but I eventually get there, lol. Kraft paper .... oooooooh. It's good stuff ... I like it! And somehow ... two layouts popped into the creating space on my monitor ... and here they are. I know it's early days yet, folks ... lots of creating energy left in my day, but I did want to share.
Something else magic happened today ... an email announcing 'DDE and sale', something I almost NEVER can resist. And look what I bought!!!


(Layout credits - Kit: Hero kit by Gina Cabrera. Swirls by Tracy Ann Designs. Font: Two Centuries MT.)
Wasn't I cute? Probably the only time in my life I will ever have fat chubby arms and legs ... oh yes, there's that beautiful kraft paper again! I bought another kit too ... so I'll go create a layout, then come back and share later ... more next time!


1 Comments:
argh see you're just lucky you don't hang around those paper scrappers hehe -only reason I knew what it was called LOL! I do so love the beach layout - have I told you that enough yet today? LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! - but yes the one of you is just so adorable too - great scan of the slide!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home