Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Seeing spots?

(Layout credits - Kit:Breezy by Jackie Eckles. Frame by Katie Pertiet. Wordart by Kate Teague. All available from DesignerDigitals. Font: Two Centuries MT.)

This is such a fresh summery colour combo, isn't it? I have a thing for this green ... lime perhaps? Citrus, maybe? Whatever it is, it is pretty! This kit is by Jackie at DesignerDigitals, and not only is a paper pack available, but also some tab, quote and photo corner brushes. I think you could have a lot of fun with this one. The paper pack includes these papers ...

Wednesday-itis ... much the same as Monday-itis, but not as bad, because you are half-way through the week, lol! Wednesday afternoon, the girl has ensemble practise, so this afternoon the boy and I had quality time with each other ... for about half an hour, lol. I told Michael we would do whatever he wanted to do. Sometimes our kids' lives are so regimented that it is nice for them to have some control, and to be able to make some decisions for themselves. He chose to go to the shops ... we went to a 2nd hand book shop, a computer games shop, a book shop, and the donut shop ... you can see where his priorities lie, lol! We had fun, and I snatch a Gloria Jeans coffee on the way out the door, so we both did well.

You might want to check out www.bloglines.com, if you are a blog hopper and spend waaaay too much time like me, seeing if your favourite blogs have been updated. When installed, this little program keeps an eye on your list of blogs you subscribe too, and lets you know when there is a new entry. Of course, now I spend my time watching the little icon, which in turn is watching YOU!!! More next time ...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet layout! Love those papers! Sounds like you and the boy had yourself a great day. What a sweet thing to let him pick what he wanted to do.

12:17 am  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Well, as long as you got the Gloria Jeans, then you could relax and let everything just flow... lol.

Such a funny layout - I wanna see the after picture!!

8:50 am  
Blogger Cassandra said...

SOS.... Have been trying to email you something for a few days but my message is blocked :( keep getting mail errors... If you still have an alternate email address can you email me via it pls....

9:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog watcher would go to sleep waiting for me to blog... LOL

hoe to catch up soon for a coffee and a slice of birthday cake! LONG OVERDUE!

Hope all is well....

9:46 pm  
Blogger Kelly Byrom said...

ha, yeah im an obsessive blog checker. i try to look at it in a positive light though, im driven!, ha. sounds like you and your son had a great time. love the layout...it is making me hungry

12:18 am  
Blogger Jo said...

LOVE that page Sharon:) Good for the boy~gettin to do what he wants:) They need that sometimes! I need to install that blog thing...IF I could get up the umph to actually be consistant again with them!

12:24 am  
Blogger Peta said...

argh I'm being watched.... feel like there are little men in trenchcoats hideing behind light post ready to pounch now....

I do so love that layout and papers - must go check them out!!

9:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home