Not much of excitement to share today … lots of running around! Coffeed, shopped, surfed and sucked bandwidth, picked up children, picked out dvds for the weekend, ferried said children to music lesson, then home … and that was the day! I have managed to create a very quick new banner for the blog, as by the end of the day, the bright tulips were making me wince! Bit tooooo colourful, I think, so we will enjoy a peaceful seaside scene for a little while. Much easer on the eyes. No time to create a new layout, so instead I will share some pretty pictures I have taken during this year.While shopping today, I picked up some shorts and tshirts for Michael. I looked at him the other day and realized to my horror that he was literally bursting out of his clothes and with summer and school holidays upon us, I had better do something about it. I found a tshirt with ‘Lost. One sister. If found, do not return!’ and almost bought it, then found the orange one below. Michael enjoyed the joke tremendously, and will wear it proudly. He has a great sense of humour … Tash wasn’t sure she liked the jokes (being fond of her parents and all that), so in retrospect, I am glad I bought the ‘parent’ tshirt, and not the ‘sister’ tshirt, lol! Enjoy your weekends, everyone! More next time …
Very nice job on the new banner! Hey, thanks for posting your Wish List on my blog...wasn't that indulgence absolutely FUN?! I would LOVE a studio I could call my own, too! Have a fun weekend!
2 Comments:
Hahaha that's a crack up!! Love the new banner btw, want to make me one??
Very nice job on the new banner! Hey, thanks for posting your Wish List on my blog...wasn't that indulgence absolutely FUN?! I would LOVE a studio I could call my own, too! Have a fun weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home