Baaaaaaaaaaaaa!
(Layout credits - Black frames by Jen Wilson, splotches by Tracy Ann. Font: Century Gothic, Eller.)Found this little gem as I was wandering through my photo files, and it reminded me of how frustrated we were with the sheep in New Zealand. We dearly wanted to take photos of the cute little spring lambs, but all we could catch were bouncing tails disappearing into the distance. So Tashy bought her own sheep, and it was happy to pose for hours, lol!
Guess what I held in my hands today, for about twenty minutes? A copy of Designing with Digital, no less. Some kind digiscrapper in the US sent my friend a copy, and nice friend that she is, she shared!!! It is simply amazing … nearly every layout had me going, ‘WOW! It’s the sort of thing you need to have for hours to pour over, with no distractions and interruptions … that means you, work and family! It truly is an artwork … and did I mention the cd that comes with it? Drool, drool … I have hunted high and low throughout most of Australia, and can’t buy a copy for love or money, and sometimes they take WEEKS to come from overseas … so frustrating being on the other side of the world. Never mind, we will plod on regardless … More next time ...


7 Comments:
What a cute layout and I LOVE your lamb stamp. I just purchased my "Designing with Digital" book yesterday and I love it too, especially all the extras on the CD.
Ok Sharon! You just talked me into it! I saw Designing with Digital when I went searching for a copy of Simple Scrapbooks Digital Issue 4. I didn't get it at the time cause I had to buy all the SS4 copies up! Now I KNOW where I have to go and what I NEED for my reading pleasure this weekend:)
Now, when you do manage to locate a copy, make sure and let me know, right??
Love the lamb shot - she's a clever girl!!
sooo cute... and i dont even want to know about scrapping mags. i am obsessed with house ones!
Well, sounds like you have 1 cute and fuzzy little sheep that was co-operating, lol. Funny Story! I just ordered my copy of "Designing With Digital" last night and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival and yes up here in the great white north (Northern Alberta, Canada) it takes a loooong time for things to arrive as well. tick - tock - tick - tock!
I have ordered one from Two Peas....a couple of weeks now and I am still waiting>
oh beautiful LO and love the story....... you make the splotches look so cool..... I love finding time to come read your blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home