Thursday, November 24, 2005

Beach weather ...

(Layout credits - Fonts: Scriptina, Arial, Adobe Caslon Pro.)
I tell a lie … it has been more like storm weather than beach weather today, but I figure that as some of my faithful readers are 14,000 kms away from here, you will never know!
The sad truth of it is, I have actually started tackling people around their ankles at work, pleading for photos I can scrap … my scrapping photo well has run well and truly dry! And today someone (two someone’s, actually!) said yes, so I have some new photos to play with. The above layout was inspired by a classy ad, from where I do not know. So thank you to the creator of the ad!!!
I love simple, and I love white space, even though it seems more blue in the above layout, lol! The payoff for photos is easy … just a print of the layout, and the photo-providers are happy. Tomorrow I have unlimited access to a huge store of digital photos of two cute kids and holidays to places like Rome and Italy. Heaven! I think I might be creating some arty stuff in the near future …
And … and … and … it is Thursday afternoon, and the end of my working week!!! Now let’s see what mischief I can get into! Tomorrow is coffee and shopping with Miss M, Saturday a visit to my parents and a wander through nearby gardens with my camera and my dad, Sunday a trip to DreamWorld with my family and two of the kids’ school friends. Lots of photo fodder, I think. Off to get dinner … more next time …

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layout Sharon!! I wish I had a bunch of work friends to ask for photos as my well is also running pretty dry - LOL!!! Might have to go back to the pre-baby photos.

Have a great time this weekend - Dreamworld should be great!!

8:20 pm  
Blogger Jo said...

lol~how long would it take you to recieve boxes and bags of photos from me???? I'd LOVE to be running a little dry on photos but instead I'm running a little dry on mojo!

4:09 am  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun - scrapping photos from such exotic places!!

Sounds like this weekend's going to be great fun, enjoy!

3:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home