Taking stock ... ;)
(Layout credits - Shmootzy Frame from ScrapArtist, overlay from Old Friend at ScrapArtist. Font: Worstveld Sling Extra.)Wishing Michelle at ScrapArtist a very happy birthday today!
Pretty boring day today at work … still stocktaking and wondering where on earth all our library books have disappeared to! Actually, we know where they’ve gone … out the door with students and teachers, lol! More stocktaking tomorrow … *sigh* …
Now, let’s move on to something much more exciting! Only 1 ½ more weeks of school … wooo hoooo! And THEN we get to get up when we feel like it, I remind the kids occasionally to feed and shower themselves, I play on the computer ALL day, spend all my money on Christmas presents, referee fighting siblings, shop online in scrapping shops, maybe do some housework every now and then, so that I don’t forget how it is done … have I missed any of the joys of the festive season??? The shops are starting to fill up, as kids and dads wander up and down aisles with desperate looks on their faces … what on EARTH does your mother want this year? Here’s a hint … she probably wants peace and quiet, lol! I know I do!
Do hope you weren’t looking for something profound today … just a bits and pieces day!
… here’s a pretty christmasy-looking flower/cone to finish off today … more next time …


1 Comments:
Sorry, I think school holidays are yuck, but then I'm not a teacher lol...
Glad to see you've got your plans all mapped out though!! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home