The boy's turn ...
(Layout credits - Font: Century Gothic.)
Okay, okay ... I admit it, I have beautiful children! Gotta give most of the credit to DH though, with his beautiful blue eyes. Both the kids have inherited those eyes, lol! Enough of the girly girly stuff ... now for some masculine hard-hitting layouts! Over the weekend I am going to try and pin the hubby down for some photos ... he is hard to catch with the camera, but I need to show him off as well. The boy was quite happy to sit for 30 seconds this morning, and I got a couple of good shots of him, so will scrap those.
Not much exciting to report today ... I have just looked in my folder where I keep my unprinted 8x8 layouts, and there are 36 layouts patiently waiting to be printed off and put into 8x8 albums! Hmmmm ... wonder what I will be doing this weekend? Seriously, I think they are breeding like rabbits in that folder when I am not looking ... the first one in the queue is dated Sept 20, so I've created a few layouts over the weeks. The downside of printing at home is the serious drain on the printer's ink cartridges, but the up side is looking at them in the albums, which is much more accessible and user friendly than leaving them on the computer. I'm off to unpack the groceries ...
More next time ...


2 Comments:
Your layouts are gorgeous. Great photos today of Michael!! Love those dark LOs...
I managed a few of Lochs for christmas today...Mmmm of course grandma loved them but I am not sure I am there yet. They don't have a sparkle for me yet!
I am now only doing LOs 6 x 6 or 6 x 8 - cheap printing! Otherwise I may feel the need to make less LOs.
ps. I think I more than spent the change from that hat on new bedlinen!
Hi - I added you to my list of blogs that I flick through on the rare occasions when I'm not scrapping. Had to laugh when I read the bit on your son's layout about fingernails! Maddie gnaws at hers till she gets blood blisters on the ends of her fingers then looks at them in surprise!
Love the layouts!
Lynn (singers)
Post a Comment
<< Home